Well I'm back at school!! Its almost midterms and life is pretty great!! I switched my major to FCHD Child Development. It's great I love love all my classes. I always have fun stories when I get home from school.
Like my storytelling class, its a theater class so its all very theatrical, we do warm ups and preform. Pretty much just telling stories and working on perfecting them. I love this class because we just get to hear about the funny and moving things about everyone's life! Come to find out I'm very bad at telling stories! Which surprises me a little because I always thought I was kind of hilarious when I told stories... I guess people were just laughing at me not with me. Oh well laughter is laughter!!
In my Marriage and Family Relations class I laugh everyday!! My favorite day was when we talked about emotional intimacy and he asked someone in our 100 person class to give an example when they had shared something to make a situation more intimate. So I raised my hand and proceed to tell the whole class about when I told my SOAR (student orientation) group about how I had peed me pants the weekend before, thinking that they'd feel more comfortable with me, and how they actually were more quiet than the dead and that moment turned into my second most embarrassing moment. My class got a real hoot out of this and couldn't stop laughing (this was a probably at me not with me moment). Then my teacher proceeds to bring it up several times in class that I had peed my pants with comments like "at least you didn't pee your pants" "it could be worse... maybe if you peed your pants" oh it was funny. Then he asked if anyone in the class had been speed dating, I was fairly confident that at least a quarter of the class had been before, but as I raised my hand I realized I was the only one with my hand in the air. So of course the teacher lets out a chuckle and exclaims "So you peed your pants and you speed date?!, oh sorry I just can't help it." Good thing I take things so well! I actually thought it was quite comical and love telling people this story. Honestly so many funny things have come from me peeing my pants...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
bahahaha oh Deborah. How I love you and your crazy stories! They are oh so fun. I love laughing WITH you because no matter the situation, you are always laughing at yourself. What a good sport. :) love you!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH oh my that is HILARIOUS!!!!!! only you would raise your hand and be the only to do it. hahahahahahhha this just made my day. LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment