

This week was the premier of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. If you didn't know I am completely a Harry Potter addict and honestly believe it is my true love. I have been counting the days until the premier with a actual phone count down, hearing the theme from the movie every time my phone rings, reading of the sixth book, being so consumed in it that I have be having dreams about me being Harry, and lastly finding any opportunity to chat about it with someone else! The actual day of the premier I felt like I had taken a strong dose of Felix Felices, liquid luck (if you didn't know), I woke up feeling very magical, I went volunteered which lifted my spirits even more, went to the gym and realized it was free bagel day (amazing), I even ran the mile the fastest yet, many friends called and texted me to share the Harry Potter excitement and chat about what would be in the movie. All day long I could not stop squealing from excitement! Scott called me and warned me not to go stand in line all day because it is just annoying, he manages at the theater. This sent me into a very panicked and nervous mood, my heart beat was up and I visioned sitting on the very front row and not being able to see the movie from severe neck cramps!! Justin even texted me telling me how I needed to go down, which made me even more crazed! Thankfully Scott thought of the brilliant idea to just ask to help clean the theater and be the first one in!! With my hogwarts attire on I hurried over to pick up Des, who would be accompanying me on this magical night! We indeed were the first in the theater and got the best seats in the house! We had to wait three hours but so worth it! One by one groups came in all dressed in Harry Potter fashion, the best was the Weasley family and Dumbledore! When Dumbledore walked in the whole theater started cheering as if he truly was their headmaster! I felt right at home with these crazily ecstatic fans! I even got a picture with him, I was on cloud nine!! Finally the movie began! Oh it was amazing, of course some disappointments, but overall rather hilarious and I love ron! Now I have to wait a whole year to see the next one but I will never ever stop feeling the magic of Harry Potter!



No comments:
Post a Comment