


Well this is my last post before I leave.... I'm so excited and can't even wait to serve!! I don't know where all of you will be in 18 months but I'm look forward to hearing about all your adventures. Just know that God loves you and wants you to be happy!! That is why he sent His Son, Jesus Christ!! I love you all very much and hope the next year and a half are Great!!



2 comments:
Deborah I love you so much!! Your pictures (and yourself) are gorgeous! I know you are going to be an AMAZING missionary! AHHH you are gonna speak Spanish!
Deborah!! I just wanted to tell you CONGRATS on your exciting mission call! What a wonderful time in your life this is going to be ... I am SO excited for you!! Good luck with everything! I'm so glad to see you're doing so well! You look beautiful :)
Post a Comment