~image from here~I know that Valentines Day was practically a month ago, but I have been in a romantic mood lately. Which is silly because I have no significant other... but I've seen the movie Leap Year twice in the last week and could watch it every day. It is absolutely adorable. Also I've had many friends get engaged to their best friends and I'm so excited for them. I don't know I guess with spring comes love. I also found this new blog called Tongue in Cheek and I love it. I found this beautiful post about love letters. Read it here. I've decided that sometimes you can't help who you fall in love with or when but when its right its right and Love is what we have in this world so we better not let it go once we find it whether it be from our parents, friends, significant other, child, or even a stranger. Well I hope you don't mind my random rantings on LOVE!!



1 comment:
I love your random rant on love. Oh and I love you!
Post a Comment