
So it was my twenty first birthday this week!! What a great birthday it was. I spent it with my family, friends and ate many delicious pieces of cake. I'm so excited to be twenty one and can't wait for the exciting year that lies ahead!! For my birthday I made Salmon {my favorite, despite whether my family ate it or not} we went to spoon me {my all time favorite, this guy even sang a song about me there because it was open mike night}, ate a gorgeous barbie cake {my mothers ploy to keep me youthful} and watched 500 Days of Summer. I really felt like one lucky girl!!
Over the weekend me and Alyssa, one of my best friends here at school, threw a joint birthday party. Her birthday is in a week so we decided to share the celebration. We decorated {black and white streamers, I thought they were classy, Alyssa thought they were over the hillish) we baked {cookies, brownies, delicious cupcakes shown above} we danced {party in the usa, miley cyrus and just dance, lady gaga} What a great way to celebrate being twentyone then with friends, food, and dancing. My two best friends, Leisa and Monica, even came up from their far away higher education institutions to celebrate the legal age with me and Alyssa. I don't think I could have asked for a better birthday!!!



1 comment:
So artsy! :) Love the picture! Yay for our birthdays!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment