Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weddings


Weddings seem to be the topic of my life lately... it being the holidays and all, family member after family member seem so interested in when I am getting married!! Since I am currently living the single life, I feels like everytime I say 'I'm not dating anyone' I am taking a hammer to my rock hard ego, which is now being crushed into a sandy beach of dispair. Okay probably not that dramatic. But in the last week two of my friends got engaged and my best friend got married! Even in a letter from a friend in russia he asked, "Are you marriage hungry?" No I am not marriage hungry, but I feel a tad like an old maid! I know I know old maid at nineteen? But hence is the culture of Utah.

By the way my best friends wedding was beautiful! She was so happy with her EC standing next to her. Wow I hope to find bliss like that one day. I'm not going to lie though wearing high heels for nine hours is a killer, pretty sure my feet will never be the same again.

No comments: